Search Mt. Shredward
Follow Me On The Web!
- Fresh Meat
- Happy returns to Tamarancho
- The death of a tester
- Hey, it’s Shredward! Ug. Maybe it was better when he was gone.
- This might be boring
- Yeah, but can you fix my balls?
- The coming storm of inactivity
- Gettin’ Some Strange or The Helicopter Chase Incident
- Ex-Gen X
- How to humiliate yourself and your bike
- How rad are dudes on fat tires?
- Sierra Sweetness
- Mt. Shredward has a new house. Now it’s time to make it a home.
- Watch out for the gimme
- The post-ride buzz
- Ridin’ and killin’
- Today in, “guys who remind me I’m not that good of a mountain biker”
- Shimano’s tree murdering instruction sheets
- Today in, “guys who remind me I’m not that good of a mountain biker” and some other stuff
- Spinning-guy Andy
- Holy crap! It’s my first mountain bike.
- Getting sick on the trail (not in a good way)
- Welcome MTBR referrals
- The Blue Mark of the Asshole
- Santa Cruzin’
- Small ballin’ in Pacifica
- Dear, Asphalt. You are fucking boring.
- Today in, “Guys that remind me I’m not that good of a mountain biker”
- Exciting news! Shredward is now on Twit…oh who gives a fuck.
- Getting knocked down doesn’t hold up
- A night to remember/forget
- Andy Beach: dumbshit
- South Yuba trail vs. strippers
- Riding on Groundhog Day
- Today in, “Guys who remind me I’m not that good of a mountain biker”
- The bastardization of the bike
- A salute to that dude who is just fucking gone
- Announcing Team Mt. Shredward
- Today in, “dudes who remind me I’m not really that good of a mountain biker”
- Trail work! Trail work! Hooray!
- This makes me unhappy
- Tick. Tick. Tick. Boom.
- Oh, say can you? Si.
- Progress Report
- Nature’s Way
- Talkin’ shit about equestrians
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As absolutely no one has noticed, I’ve been absent from the wordy slopes of Mt. Shredward for a while. Like, two years. Wow. That’s even longer than I thought. I’ll include myself among those who didn’t notice or care I … Continue reading
I spent a little time scouting as a kid. Thinking back, I was in first or second grade, and all the sudden I was doing this thing called Cub Scouts. Funny how the transitions that must have happened leading up to … Continue reading
Woe is us. Wooooooe is us. And unfortunately I’m not talking about Whoa. As in “Whoa! Nice one, friend!” That’s a whoa which everyone enjoys. I’m talking old school woe with a side of melancholy. Yes, for many East SF Bay … Continue reading
Hi. I’m back. Feels good. But why did it take so loooonnnng? Why is it so hard for you to just write something, fuckerrrr? It’s been like a yeeeearrrr. No, that’s not what I’m imagining my faithful readers are saying, seeing at … Continue reading
I have no idea what I’m going to write about, but figured since it’s been a couple fortnights since I’ve hiked Mt. Shredward (obviously mountain biking is a long way off thanks to my lame wing), I should just punch … Continue reading
So, the last time I was on the slopes of Shredward, I was all like, “Oh man, I gotta get surgery on my elbow. Dude, I’m so bummed, I won’t get to mountain bike for six months. Boohoo for me,” … Continue reading
I’m sure some of you mad bombers out there who hang much closer to the ground than myself would (and should) disagree, but I don’t find that mountain biking is as hazardous as perceived by outsiders. It’s certainly much more … Continue reading
My riding crew and I do a weekly night ride. I don’t think I have any regular readers (because I’m a little too real for this Pollyanna Stepford world, maaan), but if I do, they already know about it. We’ve … Continue reading
Remember when we Gen Xers (and if you’re not one, glad to have younger/older readers) were like the young, super pissed, grungy, but still sexy, generation in the news? It was so rad. Dudes from Seattle were our angry voices … Continue reading
First off, belled jester hats off to the science wizzes who developed this (seriously) impressive technology. Pretty neato stuff, and very deserving of the word “Pro” in the product name. And there’s actually a bit of exciting mystery beyond “How’s … Continue reading