Search Mt. Shredward
Follow Me On The Web!
- Fresh Meat
- Happy returns to Tamarancho
- The death of a tester
- Hey, it’s Shredward! Ug. Maybe it was better when he was gone.
- This might be boring
- Yeah, but can you fix my balls?
- The coming storm of inactivity
- Gettin’ Some Strange or The Helicopter Chase Incident
- Ex-Gen X
- How to humiliate yourself and your bike
- How rad are dudes on fat tires?
- Sierra Sweetness
- Mt. Shredward has a new house. Now it’s time to make it a home.
- Watch out for the gimme
- The post-ride buzz
- Ridin’ and killin’
- Today in, “guys who remind me I’m not that good of a mountain biker”
- Shimano’s tree murdering instruction sheets
- Today in, “guys who remind me I’m not that good of a mountain biker” and some other stuff
- Spinning-guy Andy
- Holy crap! It’s my first mountain bike.
- Getting sick on the trail (not in a good way)
- Welcome MTBR referrals
- The Blue Mark of the Asshole
- Santa Cruzin’
- Small ballin’ in Pacifica
- Dear, Asphalt. You are fucking boring.
- Today in, “Guys that remind me I’m not that good of a mountain biker”
- Exciting news! Shredward is now on Twit…oh who gives a fuck.
- Getting knocked down doesn’t hold up
- A night to remember/forget
- Andy Beach: dumbshit
- South Yuba trail vs. strippers
- Riding on Groundhog Day
- Today in, “Guys who remind me I’m not that good of a mountain biker”
- The bastardization of the bike
- A salute to that dude who is just fucking gone
- Announcing Team Mt. Shredward
- Today in, “dudes who remind me I’m not really that good of a mountain biker”
- Trail work! Trail work! Hooray!
- This makes me unhappy
- Tick. Tick. Tick. Boom.
- Oh, say can you? Si.
- Progress Report
- Nature’s Way
- Talkin’ shit about equestrians
Tag Archives: funny
My riding crew and I do a weekly night ride. I don’t think I have any regular readers (because I’m a little too real for this Pollyanna Stepford world, maaan), but if I do, they already know about it. We’ve … Continue reading
First off, belled jester hats off to the science wizzes who developed this (seriously) impressive technology. Pretty neato stuff, and very deserving of the word “Pro” in the product name. And there’s actually a bit of exciting mystery beyond “How’s … Continue reading